EWU expands opportunities for personal
transformation through excellence in learning.
Strive for excellence and effectively support Eastern Washington University's mission and vision and its employees by providing responsive, timely and effective services, advice, counsel and ensuring legal compliance.
Create and promote decentralized and centralized division programs designed to build and nurture relationships and provide proactive, timely, and effective delivery of services.
- People. We must respect all people by providing opportunity, empowerment, challenge and appropriate rewards.
- Integrity. We must be truthful, trustworthy, and ethical.
- Collaboration. We must work effectively with others involving all affected parties with the University in all processes to achieve meaningful and lasting results.
- Customer Orientation. We must strive to set challenging goals which provide quality service to students and/or internal customers, focus on output, and assume responsibility.
HRRR STRATEGIC GOALS
- Recruiting qualified diverse applicants and retaining quality faculty and staff.
- Valuing, educating, and rewarding all faculty, staff and supervisors.
- Developing and maintaining effective division management systems and information.
- Nurturing faculty, staff and departmental relationships.
- Creating flexible and timely processes, programs, and policies.
- Creating and maintaining a healthy and safe work environment.
- Providing knowledgeable and effective advice and counsel.
- Assessing the effectiveness of the division programs and services continually and making necessary adjustments.
To visit to one of our functional areas, use the navigation panel on the left.